Before Intravenous Anesthesia Sedation
In order for your surgery to go as smoothly as possible, please read the following instructions. Should you have any questions, please contact Dr. Chin at 425-746-9789.
- Do not eat or drink anything 6 hours before surgery, except for medications as directed by Dr. Chin.
- Wear loose fitting, short sleeved clothing.
- Arrange for a responsible adult to drive you home, and stay with you after your surgery.
- Minors must have a parent or legal guardian accompany them to the office.
- If you wear contact lenses, be prepared to remove them prior to surgery.
- Contact our office if you develop a cold before surgery appointment.
- Drink plenty of fluids the night before surgery to remain well hydrated.